PLEASE NOTE: Please note: Afternoon Tea must be booked for specific date and time in advance. To find out which dates we are running our afternoon teas, please go to our events page. To book a date please phone 0121 771 0869 or email. Bookings must be made by at least the Thursday before the weekend you want to book for.
We have collaborated with a range of existing The Clean Kilo producers (from our zero-waste shops) and new local bakers and suppliers.
– The Sunshine Bakehouse
– Hundred House Coffee
– Born Wild Tea
– Private chef Suzanne from Artisan Epicurean
– Holly & The Ivy from Moseley Farmer’s Market
We’re excited to welcome Artisan Epicurean, based in Harborne. Suzanne creates bespoke cuisine for Birmingham and beyond – utilising the best of British, local and seasonal, with a sustainable ethos.
What to expect:
– Enjoy delicious afternoon tea served in a quirky independent cafe/bar in Digbeth (vegan options available on request)
– Move over dry finger sandwiches – come on through gourmet, mouth-watering pieces that you would expect at the finest restaurant.
– The perfect experience for celebrating birthdays or catching up with friends!
You can buy this as a gift and book a date later, if you prefer. Or if you already have a date in mind we can book it in for you.
Please note: Afternoon tea bookings must be made by midday Thursday for the weekend ahead as each piece on your tea stand is made especially for you. As we are a small business collaborating with other small independents, they may not be able to accommodate your dietary request in time, so please check directly before booking.
Gift cards for Afternoon Tea are for the value of £26 – this can be redeemed at the bar.