** NOTE – for Mother’s Day weekend afternoon tea bookings, please see our special mother’s day page here**
Enjoy delicious afternoon tea served in an art deco style independent cafe/bar in Digbeth (vegan options available on request).
Move over dry finger sandwiches – come on through gourmet, mouth-watering pieces that you would expect at the finest restaurant. Described by BAB ABOUT TOWN as ‘the best afternoon tea in Birmingham’.
The perfect experience for celebrating birthdays or catching up with friends!
We have collaborated with a range of existing The Clean Kilo producers (from our zero-waste shops) and new local bakers and suppliers.
These afternoon teas have been lovingly compiled by us in collaboration with
- Private chef Suzanne from Artisan Epicurean
- The Sunshine Bakehouse
- Hundred House Coffee
- Born Wild Tea
- Holly & The Ivy from Moseley Farmer’s Market
We’re excited to welcome Artisan Epicurean, based in Harborne. Suzanne creates bespoke cuisine for Birmingham and beyond – utilising the best of British, local and seasonal, with a sustainable ethos.
- Bookings must be made by at least the Thursday before the weekend you want to book for.
- We may not be able to fulfill bookings made after this day.
- Afternoon tea bookings are 2 hours maximum.
- Let us know about any dietary requirements (allergies) by at least the Thursday before the weekend you want to book for – we will not be able to cater for allergies that are divulged on the day.