On the hunt for a tasty and festive food experience? Then come along to a Christmas afternoon tea with a twist at Kilo Ziro!
Kilo Ziro is the UK’s first zero-waste cafe bar and refill taproom. In this experience, you will be treated to a delicious Christmas-themed afternoon tea, all provided by local, sustainable and zero-waste chefs and producers.
For this experience, Kilo Ziro have teamed up with an exciting collection of Birmingham’s finest bakers, cooks and suppliers, to bring you a delicious and eco-friendly Christmas afternoon tea.
Move over dry finger sandwiches, and come through gourmet, mouth-watering festive food that you would expect at the finest restaurant!
What to expect:
– Delicious afternoon tea in an Art Deco-style venue in Digbeth
– Vegan options available (please order in advance)
– Christmas crackers with a sweet surprise
– Reusable party hats to put you in the festive mood!
– Plenty of festive cheer and music along the way
– Options to upgrade to afternoon tea with mulled wine, Christmas cocktail or mocktail
Planet-friendly and a lot of fun, this Christmas afternoon tea is the perfect way to get into the festive spirit with your loved ones!
*Please note: Afternoon tea bookings must be made by midday on Thursdays for the weekend ahead. This is because every piece on your afternoon tea stand is made especially for you. As your host is a small business collaborating with other small independents, they may not be able to accommodate your dietary request in time, so please check before booking.*