- This event has passed.
4 November 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm£45
Join Kilo Ziro in Digbeth for the U.K.’s first zero-waste cocktail masterclass!
In this cocktail-making masterclass, you will learn how to make delicious fresh cocktails from an expert mixologist. Not only this, but you will learn how to do this in a zero-waste and sustainable way!
Your host for this experience is Kilo Ziro- Birmingham’s only zero-waste taproom and refill bar. Under their guidance, you will be whipping up your own cocktails in no time. You will learn a new party trick whilst also caring about the planet. So it’s a win-win!
What to expect:
– Learn how to make delicious cocktails
– Make 2 tasty cocktails
– Have a go at using shakers and other cocktail tools
– Access to fresh, zero-waste ingredients
– Learn about waste-saving techniques
– See how to make a cocktail zero-waste and eco-conscious
– Enjoy some zero-waste nibbles: olives, bread, local dipping oils & crisps!
This relaxed cocktail class isn’t just your average night out. Come with friends, family and have some fun learning about the art of mixology.
**A bit more information:**
– Please note that a minimum of 6 people will be required for this masterclass to take place.
– Your host can provide mocktail alternatives for larger group bookings, as there will be a separate cocktail mixologist on hand to assist.
– Please let your host know ahead of time if you have any dietary requirements or allergies, as ingredients can’t be changed on the night.