- This event has passed.
Festive Afternoon Tea – Serenaded by Tim’s Grand Piano
19 November @ 12:00 pm - 6:30 pm
We’re launching our Christmas Afternoon Tea with a special guest. Tim from Tim’s Wedding Piano who will be serenading you on his Grand Piano whilst you enjoy the “Best Afternoon Tea in Birmingham”
Kilo Ziro is the UK’s first zero-waste cafe bar and refill taproom. For this experience, Kilo Ziro have teamed up with an exciting collection of Birmingham’s finest bakers, cooks and suppliers, to bring you a delicious and eco-friendly Christmas afternoon tea.
Tim’s Piano is the work of Birmingham-based session pianist Timothy Balnaves – your favourite film scores, hip hop, game soundtracks, anime, indie pop, Ibiza classics, heavy metal bangers and Christmas spirit, – all arranged as chilled cafe piano.
Give the pianist a discreet nudge, and request the ideal vibe for your afternoon from 1pm until 5.30pm.
Move over dry finger sandwiches, and come through gourmet, mouth-watering festive food that you would expect at the finest restaurant!
What to expect:
– Special LIVE performance of Tim’s Piano throughout your 2 hour Festive Afternoon Tea experience.
– Delicious afternoon tea in an Art Deco-style venue in Digbeth
– Vegan Festive Menu available (pl
ease order in advance)
– Reusable party hats to put you in the festive mood!
– Plenty of festive cheer and music along the way
– Options to upgrade to afternoon tea with 3 Fizz Refills for £15 or Christmas cocktail or Mocktail on the day!
– Pre-order your Christmas crackers with a sweet surprise! (£2.50)
Planet-friendly and a lot of fun, this Christmas afternoon tea is the perfect way to get into the festive spirit with your loved ones!
*Please note: Afternoon tea bookings must be made by midday on Thursdays for the weekend ahead. This is because every piece on your afternoon tea stand is made especially for you. As your host is a small business collaborating with other small independents, they may not be able to accommodate your dietary request in time, so please check before booking.*