- This event has passed.
Mothers Day Afternoon Tea
19 March @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm£26
Mother’s day is coming up – why not do something different this year? Experience ‘the best afternoon tea in Birmingham’ with your loved one, served in an art deco-style independent cafe/bar in Digbeth (vegan options available on request).
These afternoon teas have been lovingly compiled by us in collaboration with a range of existing The Clean Kilo producers (from our zero-waste shops) and new local bakers and suppliers, featuring:
- Private chef Suzanne from Artisan Epicurean
- The Sunshine Bakehouse
- Hundred House Coffee
- Born Wild Tea
- Holly & The Ivy from Moseley Farmer’s Market
What to expect?
Enjoy delicious afternoon tea with your loved one this Mother’s Day, served in a quirky independent cafe in Digbeth!
Make it extra special and add a specially made bouquet from a local florist to be ready and waiting on the table upon your arrival. We can also add a note to your bouquet free of charge.
NEW Mini Me Afternoon Tea– Suitable for children aged 12 years and under – £13pp. Comes with 6 delicious afternoon tea delights as a smaller adapted version of the adults!
- Bookings must be made by at least Thursday 16th March
- The price above is per person– add to cart again for more people (but no need to do the bouquet twice!)
- To include a child in the booking, order through the “mini-me” afternoon tea
- Let your host know about any dietary requirements (allergies) by at least the Thursday before the weekend you want to book for– we will not be able to cater for allergies that are divulged on the day.