- This event has passed.
Candle & Cocktail Making – Halloween Edition
26 October @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm£43
Join us for a Halloween Edition of Candle & Cocktail Making – 2 workshops in one!
Your host Ella from Ella’s Magical Garden will be guiding you through candle making and in true Zero Waste style – you will pour into an upcycled jar and any leftover wax will be made into a Halloween special wax melt for your burner!
During the workshop you will be able to learn basics about candle making; how to choose the right wicks, waxes and oils, as well as use your creativity by adding your own colour and fragrance to make something special for your own home or as a gift.
You will be able to make a scented (or unscented) candle in a upcycled jar and decorate it with autumnal flowers, leaves & spices!
Whilst you wait for your candle to set, we will teach you how to make a fantastic autumnal cocktail from pumpkin waste in the second part of the workshop!
Learn the technique of infusing – great for releasing flavours from surplus! Then experience the art of shaking, pouring and garnishing to make your own Halloween Waste Not Pumpkin cocktail to drink – one of KILO ZIRO’s seasonal favourites!
What can you expect from the workshop:
- Duration approximately 2 hours of learning and creativity – 2 workshops in one!
- A handmade scented candle in a upcycled jar (150ml) and Halloween wax melt to take home with you – we encourage you to bring your own upcycled jar (size 150ml or less)!
- A printed instruction about basic candle making
- Complimentary snack – crisps or peanuts
- A delicious Halloween cocktail to make and enjoy (non-alcoholic mocktail are available on request) – make an evening of it, KILO ZIRO will be open for drinks and food too!
Your experienced host Ella Petrova created her brand Ella’s Magical Garden back in 2017. Back then she was struggling to find beautiful scented candles that didn’t contain harsh chemicals and would be safe to use in a household with young children. She started experimenting with plant based waxes and high quality vegan friendly scented oils. The positive reviews from customers lead to creating the nature loving brand that Ella’s Magical Garden is today which we proudly stock @thecleankilo our zero waste shop, every Christmas!
26.10.23 – 6.30pm to 8.30pm
Click the link below to book tickets!