- This event has passed.
Chocolate Making Workshop with Master Chocolatier Greg from Chocbox
26 November @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm£40
Chocolate Making & Wine Sundays!
New WORKSHOP ALERT for Sunday 26th November 4pm to 6pm – just in time for Christmas!
Have you ever wanted to make your own chocolates?
Homemade chocolates make the perfect thoughtful Christmas present and cost very little – just the price of the ingredients! But you need to know how to make them properly!
Bristol-based chocolatier, Greg is a hugely experienced chocolatier (he produces exquisite chocolates for The Clean Kilo shop in Bournville)
During this workshop, Greg will introduce you to the art of chocolate-making. He will go into detail on how chocolate is made, its origins, uses and how to taste chocolate to identify its different flavours and textures. Greg will guide you through the process of tempering chocolate using both the seeding and table-top method. He will cover all the skills required to create stunning hand-made chocolate truffles, and also will show you frequent mistakes and how to avoid them.
The workshop will cover:
– chocolate’s origins and history and natural ingredients
– tasting different types of chocolates
– watching a chocolate tempering demo (brave people will be able to try tempering chocolate on marble)
– Included is a wine flight of selected artisan wine that will pair perfectly with your chocolates.
– Making your own chocolate truffles to take home
The whole workshop will be delivered in a friendly atmosphere and can be treated as a professional introduction to the art of chocolate making. Join the workshop now to learn more about chocolate making from a Bristol-based chocolatier!
During this workshop we will use different types of nuts and seeds.
Workshops are vegan friendly.
Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The age limit for this 8 years olds – perfect to bring the kids along – they will be offered locally produced juice and a snack!
- Maximum class size is 10