- This event has passed.
Signature Afternoon Tea
5 March @ 1:00 pm - 6:30 pm£26
Our Signature Afternoon Tea has been carefully curated in collaboration with local independents utilising the best of British, local and seasonal with a sustainable ethos!
- Private chef Suzanne from Artisan Epicurean
- The Sunshine Bakehouse, an independent bakery, locally based in Birmingham
- Hundred House Coffee is an independent speciality coffee roaster, supplying high-quality, sustainable coffee
- Born Wild Tea, Our Cotswold-based artisan tea provider, specialising in blending high quality, ethical and flavoursome tea blends
- Holly & The Ivy from Moseley Farmer’s Market
Booking sessions are 2 hours long, with slots available between 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Take a look at our Signature Afternoon Tea Menu
Looking for a day out with the Kids? We have been rated ‘The Best Afternoon Tea in Birmingham’ by food blogger/reviewer @bababouttown so this is a must-try for a family day out! You can see our “Mini Me” Afternoon teas here